2016 Blfrnksch

2016 Blfrnksch

2016 Blfrnksch

Regular price $79.00
/

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • FREE Australia-wide shipping on all orders over $199
  • FREE local delivery for $60+ orders every Friday (within a 25km radius of WCWS, cut off 12pm)

90% of this Blaufrankisch was destemmed whole berries, the remaining 10% were whole bunches. Maceration was over 10 days and the wine spent 11 months on lees in used French oak

Intense bouquet of dark blue fruits, violets and forest floor. Incredible depth and power, elegant silken tannins and precision.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.