Champagne Jérome Prévost - La Closerie Les Béguines LC19


This product is currently sold out.

Please fill in the form below if you'd like to be notified when it becomes available.

94% Pinot Meunier. The other 6% Pinot Noir, Chardonnay & Pinot Gris

Put it in the wine fridge or drink now. :)

Similar Products